[VIDEO] Some years ago, Nordic custodian SEB took the step to lean operationally on a close collaboration with American industry colleague Brown Brothers Harriman. Putting it up was a challenge – but running it from day to day is an art too. A PostTrade 360° Helsinki session looked into it.
Niklas Nyberg, head of institutional global custody at SEB, led discussion with three of his SEB colleagues, in a session labelled “A successful strategic partnership – Part 2 : Monitor and govern”:
• Catharina Buresten, Head of Risk Management, Investor Services,
• Susanne Öhrn, Information Security and Cyber Risk Manager,
• Martin Axelsson, Senior Legal Counsel.
To have their full story, enjoy the full-session video from their similar discussion at the recent PostTrade 360° Copenhagen conference here.
• News from the PostTrade 360° Helsinki event is gathered here.
• The 32-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 3-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 2,000 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.