VIDEO | On paper, AI is supposed to drive efficiency and boost operational processes. In practice, that’s easier said than done – getting the most out of AI requires strategy. Roger Burkhardt, CTO of fintech firm Broadridge, joined us at the PostTrade 360° Copenhagen conference to share some insights and best practices.
The session was sponsored by Broadridge.
Data is a key raw ingredient of AI, but using it strategically to create relevant AI tools is a challenge. During his session, Roger Burkhardt described how Broadridge has effectively harnessed data to build AI-based platforms for its front- and back-office clients, including one for operations. The firm’s strategy is based on four pillars: driving high value use cases in the firm’s products, empowering all its associates with access to AI, improving internal productivity by using AI-related tech, and the most fundamental of all – doing it all in a secure manner.
Watch the session video here!First, log in (or register as a user): Login
Use your LinkedIn login if you like.
• Our news posts around PostTrade 360° Copenhagen 2023, on 11–12 October, are gathered here.
• To download the 24-page jubilee event magazine, click here.
• The conference info site, with detailed agenda, is here.
• For post-event access to recorded sessions, sign up here (where you can even log in easily by your LinkedIn account).
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 3,400 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.