VIDEO | With a changing legal landscape, more complex securities, and ESG forming the basis of many claims, class-action litigation cases are becoming increasingly common in Europe beyond the traditional US market. In her session at PostTrade 360° Copenhagen on Thursday, Broadridge’s Trip Chong shared her insights on the evolution of securities litigation, with analysis of regional cases.
The session was sponsored by Broadridge.
Institutional investors have recovery opportunities which they can do their best to maximise – though the process will put them up against challenges that they will be wise to understand in advance. Notably, cases can be processed for decades. Increasingly, class-action activities are viewed as an integral part of governance policy in general, and the number as well as severity of cases show indications of increasing.
Trip Chong is Director, Global Class Actions, Investor Communication Solutions International, Broadridge. In a “fireside chat” format, she shared the stage with Firebrand Research’s Virginie O’Shea.
Watch the session video here!First, log in (or register as a user): Login
Use your LinkedIn login if you like.
• Our news posts around PostTrade 360° Copenhagen 2023, on 11–12 October, are gathered here.
• To download the 24-page jubilee event magazine, click here.
• The conference info site, with detailed agenda, is here.
• For post-event access to recorded sessions, find them listed here. To see them, you need to be logged in, and have picked up the free content pass. Sounds tricky but just follow the links!
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already? Follow us here.