Across investment operations, sourcing and dealing with data sets is pretty much what fills our work day, isn’t it – a fact that has only been emphasised by recent reforms and trends in the ESG space. Join PostTrade 360° Amsterdam next Thursday, 10 November (or at least this 10:30 session) to spotlight the challenge from four angles. Digital attendance is free.
On the data panel, we are delighted to host …
Gijs Spijkers, CPO Investment Management & Analytics, VLK Investment Management,
Ward Willemsen, Team Manager Data Management, APG, and
Angie Adams (moderator), Data Consulting Manager, Alpha Financial Markets Consulting.
Don’t be surprised if their talk comes to go into areas such as …
• what good ESG data management and strategy is about,
• the link between data analytics and business strategy,
• the role of the user in data quality, especially with ESG, and
• the growth of market data costs.
This year, we have the luxury to meet in the classic Amsterdam Exchange building, at the square named after its 400-year-old business: Beursplein.
The narrow number of tickets for physical attendence are near-exclusively in the hands of our sponsors so why not contact one if you are interested to join on site? Find them listed here on the event info site. Else, to broker a new sponsor contact for a ticket, you can contact Daniele Truini, head of PostTrade 360°, address here – or choose to acquire a paid ticket through our signup form.
This will be the fourth yearly edition of the PostTrade 360° Amsterdam conference (the third held physically).
If you want to join any part of the conference via your web browser, from anywhere in the world, click here to book a ticket on our web conference platform – free of charge!
In the meantime …
• For over 150 session videos from our conferences in five countries, click here.
• News relating to PostTrade 360° Amsterdam across the years, including many full-session videos last year, is gathered here.
• Follow us on LinkedIn, like 2,600 of your industry peers.
If you are a solution provider, you can purchase a vendor ticket or become a sponsor to the event by contacting Kim Ersson, contact details here.