[VIDEO] So are they hits or misses … the T+1, the ISO 20022, the digital assets and the buy-side clearing? BNP Paribas’ Alan Cameron, in his kick-off keynote of PostTrade 360° Copenhagen on Wednesday morning, asked the combined physical/digital audience to tell the future by voting.
The Copenhagen event is the first physical PostTrade 360° conference since the February 2020 Stockholm edition. Well over 100 people are meeting up on site at Axelborg, and over 170 delegates were pre-registered to take part remotely via the digital platform. The voting let both groups make their voice heard simultaneously.
Based on the format of British 1960s TV show Juke Box Jury, Alan Cameron – Alan Cameron, Head of Client Line Advisory with BNP Paribas Securities Services – got the impressive Danish-plus jury to have their say.
The votes ended up the following:
So now the industry’s decision makers know.
• Join the Copenhagen conference here, on our digital platform, free of charge!
• The 36-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 4-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,800 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.