Sustainable investment is becoming a huge thing. In a morning keynote presentation of the PostTrade 360° Copenhagen conference, which started Wednesday, Euronext’s head of group ESG Sara Lovisolo shared an overview.
Company disclosures, data intermediaries, institutional use of company data, and retail investors/citizens all need to be aligned as the emerging sustainable finance ecosystem is taking shape. And the banks have a key role to play. In her presentation, Sara Lovisolo detailed how.
As an operator of several of Europe’s leading stock exchanges as well as central securities depositories, the Euronext group is at the center of the developments.
• Join the Copenhagen conference here, on our digital platform, free of charge!
• The 36-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 4-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,800 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.