The range of good use cases for artificial intelligence in securities services and custody is wide. A session of PostTrade 360° Amsterdam saw Deutsche Bank’s Boon-Hiong Chan give an overview.
Overall, applications of artificial intelligence in securities services follow three broad purposes:
• to identify historical trends,
• to discover up-to-the-minute trends using real-time data and analysis, and
• to predict future trends using a mix of both historical and real-time data.
Boon-Hiong Chan, Head of Securities Market and Technology Advocacy Securities Services, Corporate Bank, Deutsche Bank, shared advice.
• Click here to sign up for the digital version of PostTrade 360° Amsterdam.
• The 22-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 3-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,900 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.