Five regulatory areas – including those for funds under UCITS and AIFMD – have had their questions-and-answer documents updated by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
It was last week that the regulator published its updated Q&As on …
• Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities, UCITS (document here),
• the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive, AIFMD (document here),
• MiFIR data reporting (document here),
• the Prospectus regulation (document here), and
• the Benchmark Regulation, BMR (document here).