Agenda, interviews and future-seeking articles from the industry … This 18-page pdf paper will get you warmed up for Wednesday’s PostTrade 360° Amsterdam event, 28 October. Sign up to join us there (digitally) if you have not already.
Could the post-trade industry finally shift focus from regulatory requirements to customer-focused service innovation? Well, you might want to see more evidence – but if this 18-page event magazine for PostTrade 360° Amsterdam is any indication, that could be the case.
Regular readers may recognize articles from our recent Copenhagen issue, but the cover interview with Henk Brink – chairman of the Dutch Advisory Committee on the Securities Industry (DACSI) – still has wet ink. Many of the other articles are contributed by our sponsors across the industry.
Let us tease you with the contents:
The post-trade landscape
• “And by the way, did we just save the world’s markets?” 2
• “Every single asset class was being sold” – Covid-19 puts post trade to toughest test since Lehman. Here’s how we coped 4
• Agenda for the digital PostTrade 360° Amsterdam 2020 event on 28 October 5–6
• Find your future faster – with this post-trade map. DACSI’s Henk Brink, who will also speak in the conference, presents his organization’s mapping of four plausible industry scenarios for the next 5–10 years. 8
Our sponsors’ future predictions
• SIX on how you’ll hunt down that alpha 10
• ERI boots up the time machine 12
• Northern Trust comforts a sleepless fund manager in 2030 14
• EuroCCP on what joining Cboe will bring 16
The full-day PostTrade 360° Amsterdam event is free of charge for the target audience of investment operations professionals. Delegates will participate via our easy-to-use digital conference platform Brella (which also has built-in meeting functionalities like appointments and video meetings with other delegates – make sure you network to the max). Sign up on the conference platform here.
See if we have more magazine issues that may interest you, here!
By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the near 1,400 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here