Agenda, interviews, and interesting articles from the industry … This 24-page pdf paper will get you warmed up on current topics ahead of this year’s PostTrade 360° Oslo event on Wednesday, 26 August.
Click this link to download the magazine as pdf! Let us tease you with the contents:
The post-trade landscape
• “And by the way, did we just save the world’s markets?” 2
• “Every single asset class was being sold” – Covid-19 puts post trade to toughest test since Lehman. Here’s how we coped 3
• Agenda for the digital PostTrade 360° Oslo 2020 event on 26 August 4
• BNP Paribas on how public institutions just took the lead 5
• “With Euronext we can think larger than Norway” – A controversial takeover later, VPS chief Audun Bø finds himself at the centre of a pan-European campaign for CSD domination 8
• Euronext CEO Stéphane Boujnah in PostTrade 360° exclusive on his Nordic CSD conquest 10
• Long story long – SEB reboots global custody (The 25-year version) 12
• BNY Mellon on why advancing ESG standards will yield huge value 16
Tech & innovation
• SIX on how to hunt down that alpha 20
• ERI on the joys of chopping post trade into pieces 22
The full-day PostTrade 360° Oslo is free of charge for the target audience of investment operations professionals. We reserve the right to cancel free registrations for delegates outside the target audience.
See if we have more magazine issues that may interest you, here!
By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the over 1,100 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here