Are you ready for this week’s PostTrade 360° Helsinki conference? Here is your 28-page event magazine as pdf – including a 3-page agenda, a deep dive into robotic processing at If, and much, much more. Sign up to join us in Helsinki for Wednesday and Thursday (18–19 Nov, digitally) if you have not already.
Click this link to download the 28-page Helsinki magazine as pdf.
To join the two-day PostTrade 360° Helsinki conference, click here. It is free for investment operations professionals. Make full use of the networking tools on the platform, to meet old and new friends! You may need join code PT360H.
This magazine issue reflects the emphasis on technology in this year’s Helsinki conference. Regular readers may recognize articles from other cities’ issues, including our sponsors’ articles. But don’t miss the detailed interview with insurance company If’s Nordic head of robotics, Asko Mustonen, who will also present robot implementations in the conference.
Let us tease you with the contents:
The post-trade landscape
• “And by the way, did we just save the world’s markets?” 2
• Until the new golden age … nevermind the mess. We sum up Danish SEB economist Thomas Thygesen’s inspiring presentation from Copenhagen 4
• Agenda for the digital PostTrade 360° Helsinki 2020 event on 18–19 November 6–8
• His new robots will do 2 million tasks this year. Meet If’s Asko Mustonen 9
• Long story long – SEB reboots global custody (The 25-year version). (Niklas Nyberg’s session is in the conference program Wednesday.) 12
• Find your future faster – with this post-trade map. DACSI’s Henk Brink, who spoke in Amsterdam, presents his organization’s mapping of four plausible industry scenarios for the next 5–10 years 22
Our sponsors’ future predictions
• BNP Paribas on how public institutions are taking the lead 16
• SIX on how you’ll hunt down that alpha 20
• ERI boots up the time machine 24
• EuroCCP on what joining Cboe will bring 26
The two-day PostTrade 360° Helsinki event on 18–19 November is free of charge for the target audience of investment operations professionals. Delegates will participate via our easy-to-use digital conference platform Brella (which also has built-in meeting functionalities like appointments and video meetings with other delegates – make sure you network to the max). Sign up on the conference platform here.
See if we have more magazine issues that may interest you, here!
By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,400 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here