Agenda, interviews, and interesting articles from the industry … This 28-page pdf paper will get you warmed up on current topics for this week’s PostTrade 360° Copenhagen event, Wednesday 23–Thursday 24 September. And sign up to join us there (digitally) if you have not already.
Yes, as a regular reader you will recognize many articles from our recent Oslo issue, but the cover interview with Maria Hjorth – new CEO of new Euronext-entity VP Securities – is one of the new stories in it. Most are contributed by our sponsors across the industry, then we tie it together with our own stuff.
Click this link to download the magazine as pdf! Let us tease you with the contents:
The post-trade landscape
• “And by the way, did we just save the world’s markets?” 2
• “Every single asset class was being sold” – Covid-19 puts post trade to toughest test since Lehman. Here’s how we coped 3
• Agenda for the digital PostTrade 360° Copenhagen 2020 event on 26 August 4
• BNP Paribas on how public institutions just took the lead 6
• “By working together we reach further” – Maria Hjorth takes over at VP Securities – as Europe’s CSD consolidation picks up speed. 9
• Euronext CEO Stéphane Boujnah in PostTrade 360° exclusive on his Nordic CSD conquest 12
• Long story long – SEB reboots global custody (The 25-year version) 14
• BNY Mellon on why advancing ESG standards will yield huge value 16
Tech & innovation
• EuroCCP on joining Cboe 22
• SIX on how to hunt down that alpha 24
• Travel report: ERI takes the time trip 26
The two-day PostTrade 360° Copenhagen event is free of charge for the target audience of investment operations professionals. While many speakers will be on-stage at Copenhagen’s classic Axelborg venue, you as a delegate will participate via our easy-to-use digital conference platform Brella. You will find agenda and sign-up link here.
See if we have more magazine issues that may interest you, here!
By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,400 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.