Whether you are joining in Copenhagen next week or not, this all-editorial 24-pager will offer pure post-trade delight. It comes filled with the five-year lookback interviews we have done with nine industry profiles – each providing their own three-point list of what has changed. What would you have listed? True, the conference agenda for PostTrade 360° Copenhagen 2023 on Wednesday and Thursday is in there, too.
This year’s delegates with PostTrade 360° Copenhagen are the highest number ever, by a good margin. Our gratitude naturally goes to the many hundreds of amazing speakers we have been blessed with through these five years, and not least so with this event: 45 speakers are scheduled through the two days, before the closing jubilee dinner on Thursday evening.
Our five-year lookback interviewees: SEB’s Göran Fors (known also as the moderator of most our events, including this one), Euroclear Sweden’s Sandra Holmqvist, ISSA’s Colin Parry, Cboe Clear Europe’s Vikesh Patel, AFME’s Peter Tomlinson, Clearstream’s Dirk Loscher – as well as industry advisors Virginie O’Shea, Olaf Ransome, and Vinod Jain, all three taking part as speakers in Copenhagen next week.
Also, in a separate session-teaser interview, meet Planixs’ Nick Jepson and Hesmur’s Christopher Hess, on the topic of intraday liquidity management on the side of institutional investors.
• Our news posts around PostTrade 360° Copenhagen 2023, on 11–12 October, are gathered here.
• To download the 24-page jubilee event magazine, click here.
• The conference info site, with detailed agenda, is here.
• For post-event access to recorded sessions, find them listed here. To see them, you need to be logged in, and have picked up the free content pass. Sounds tricky but just follow the links!
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already? Follow us here.