Storebrand Asset Management’s COO Arne Martin Moen is back – with 39 other speakers for a solidly Norway-focused PostTrade 360° Oslo on Wednesday 26 May. Find our juicy 36-page magazine as pdf here – including a packed four-page agenda.
• The 36-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,600 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.
The complexities of migrating the whole operational platform, from your own premises to the cloud, will be topic for Arne Martin Moen on the day. Other sessions will cover a long list of Norwegian takes on the post trade world. One senior panel, with speakers including KLP head of investment services Harald Harlem, will look at the country’s strengths and challenges as a fund domicile – just to mention one more example. Delegates still join only digitally, but make sure you make use of the video-based networking tools on our web-based conference platform.
We are now proud to release our 36-page pdf magazine for the event.
Perhaps our format is becoming familiar: we mix contributions from our sponsors, with some favourites from our own independent editorial production and previous event content. Some is republished, but most is new. Most stories don’t relate to the event as such, but to current topics.
Our own stories
• Northern light on the OTC clearing 4
• Save big: Go innovative on your collateral 14
• Crypto goes institutional 26
• So what do you seek in a custodian relation? 34
• INHOUSE EDGE. Helena Hillström, CEO of 60-billion SEK fund house Didner & Gerge, knows the value of her admin. She was its employee number one. 29
• Northern Trust on securities services in 2030 10
• Nasdaq on how risk managers stepped up front stage 11
• Euronext VP Securities on how Nordic issuers might discover Europe 18
• EuroCCP on its latest rides 32
• TietoEVRY on moving Oslo to Optiq 17
• BNP Paribas on what’s up next to make those APIs finally shine 24
• ERI on the upsides of crashing down waterfalls 27
• SIX on how to make best friends with ESG reporting requirements 20
• BNY Mellon on the outlook for China’s capital market 22