Just before 8.30 on Wednesday morning, Göran Fors came on to introduce this year’s PostTrade 360° Oslo event – taking place digitally throughout the day. A full 41 participants are scheduled to speak.
Here is a non-complete list of topics that our sessions will be touching upon. Not bad, right? To join us – free of charge – just go to the event here.
• Drivers of change in European post trade
• The changes at Oslo Børs
• How to monitor and govern an outsourcing partnership
• The importance of Norway as a fund domicile
• COO Arne Martin Moen on Storebrand’s platform move to the cloud
• Employee health through times of crisis
• The Norwegian financial landscape
• Digital assets and their implications for operations
• How annual general meetings are going digital
• Connecting with China’s financial markets
• Connecting issuers and investors on ESG-related assets
• The impact of Brexit on Norway’s trading and clearing
• How the rocketing innovation in collateral management is saving billions
• Future-proofing finance: diversity, equity and inclusion
• Navigating today’s Nordic OTC derivatives markets
• The macro view by Northern Trust’s chief economist Carl Tannenbaum
Have you seen our 36-page event magazine? Download it in full (5 MB): https://bit.ly/3ynaqzd
Click here to download our printable agenda as a four-page breakout from the magazine: https://bit.ly/2T8TOex
News from the event is gathered here.
Follow us on Linkedin here.