PostTrade 360° Amsterdam – now on Wednesday 13 October – lets you reconnect with your colleagues in person again! Join us at the Eye Filmmuseum, or in your web browser, as you prefer. EuroCCP president Cécile Nagel will set the stage. Download the magazine as a 22-page pdf, including a 3-page agenda.
• Click here to sign up for PostTrade 360° Amsterdam, on 29–30 September. You select whether to join at the Eye Filmmuseum or via web for free.
• The 22-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 3-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,900 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.
As usual, we mix contributions from our sponsors with some home made editorial content, and the agenda for Wednesday fills three pages. Some articles could be republished, but most are new. Most stories don’t relate to the event as such, but to current topics, and some are written by speakers.
Our own stories
• SCENE CHANGE. Amsterdam’s share trading now rivals London’s and Cboe launches a new European derivatives market. At the Eye Filmmuseum, meet EuroCCP’s Cécile Nagel – and see where post trade is going next. Agenda, 3–5
• GO CENTRAL. Nordea Asset Management, could let a manager sit on the moon. Ulrik Modigh’s operations stay on the base. 10
Deutsche Bank on the many good uses for artificial intelligence 6
Northern Trust on who we will be ten years from now 8
Depowise on how an operational innovation became a business of its own 12
SimCorp on holding alternatives for that rainy day 14
Infrastructure and regulation
EuroCCP on the reasons to prefer preferred clearing 17
SIX on the headaches of CSDR and flooded CCPs 19