What timing! Just as we count days or hours until this year’s PostTrade 360° Copenhagen on Wednesday and Thursday (29–30 September 2021, physical AND digital), a delegate of Denmark’s heaviest industry grouping lifts the lid on the work they have had in the making for three years. Find also the four-page agenda – and so much more. Have you signed up yet?
• Click here to sign up for PostTrade 360° Copenhagen, on 29–30 September. You select whether to join at Axelborg or via web for free.
• The 36-page pdf magazine, which includes the agenda, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 4-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,800 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.
The format is our usual one: we mix contributions from our sponsors, with some favourites from our own independent editorial production and previous event content. Some could be republished, but this time almost everything goes for the first time into “print”. Most stories don’t relate to the event as such, but to current topics.
Our own stories
• CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC. A national high-level task force for post trade, featuring Danske Bank’s Michael Holmgaard Mortensen, just finished its overview of what needs to change. Read his sentence. 8
• GO CENTRALISED. Ulrik Modigh, COO of Nordea Asset Management, could let a manager sit on the moon. The groundwork runs in Copenhagen in any case. 22
• Get on top of your collateral 25
• ERI on the simple life beyond today’s hybrids 11
• SEB on how it put algos to handle those awkward alternatives 12
• Northern Trust on virus-induced front office outsourcing 15
• BNY Mellon on the asset value of zeros and ones 16
• BNP Paribas on restyling the intermediary 18
• Euronext VP Securities on why the ESG journey will take you furthest 27
• SimCorp on people, planet, profit 31
Regulation & infrastructure
• SIX on the headaches of CSDR and flooded CCPs 33