[VIDEO] The benefits of integrating the full workflow between broker and custody was in focus for BNP Paribas’ Gary O’Brien, as he presented today’s opportunities in a PostTrade 360° Copenhagen session on Wednesday.
Integrated execution and asset servicing has traditionally been a focused solution for US investments by retail clients. This is now evolving with a greater global focus on costs. Gary O’Brien is Head of Bank and Broker Segment Strategy, BNP Paribas Securities Services.
• Join the Copenhagen conference here, on our digital platform, free of charge!
• The 36-page pdf magazine, which includes a BNP Paribas-produced three-page interview with Gary O’Brien on his topic, can be downloaded by clicking here.
• For a 4-page breakout of the agenda section, click here.
• News around the event is gathered here.
• By the way … are we connected on LinkedIn already, among the 1,800 post-trade pros who are? Follow us here.